Terms & Conditions
Thanks for using SendClean!
In order to help you understand these terms, we’ll start with some definitions and the fundamentals. In addition to managing your contacts and creating, sending, and managing certain marketing campaigns, SendClean offers an online marketing platform (the “App”) for managing contacts and email campaigns, as well as creating, sending, and managing online stores, web pages, and websites to reach your people and sell your things (each a “Campaign” and collectively a “Site”), among other things. We’ll collectively refer to these as the “SendClean Site” and the App, along with insights, analytics, and other features we make available through our products and services, the “Service.” The App is a component of the platform run by SendClean and is made available through our websites, including https://www.sendclean.com, and any other website or mobile application owned, operated, or controlled by us. There are staff members, officers, directors, independent contractors, and representatives at SendClean (collectively, “Our Team”). You are referred to in this Agreement as a “Member” if you are a customer of the service or an authorized representative of an entity that is a customer of the service. Any person you, as a member, may contact through our service is referred to as a “Contact.” To put it another way, contact is anyone who has interacted with a member via the service, whether it be someone on their distribution list or someone else they have shared information about. For instance, someone would be regarded as a contact if they were a member, a subscriber to your email marketing campaigns, or a customer on your website or landing page.
Among these terms, there are our Acceptable Use Policy, API Use Policy, Copyright and Trademark Policy, Data Processing Addendum, and Brand Guidelines (collectively, the “Agreement”). They define the terms and conditions under which you may use the service in accordance with them. Additionally, we have a Global Privacy Statement and a Cookie Statement that describe how we will treat your account and the data you share with us about your end users, contacts, and customers. We request that you terminate your use of the service immediately if you disagree with these terms.
To make use of the service, you must:
- Be capable of signing contracts at least eighteen (18) years old.
- The account registration process is finished.
- Accept these terms as well as all other terms and conditions linked to them that are included in the agreement.
- Provide accurate, complete, and current billing and contact information.
By using the service, you imply that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions and will not violate any national or local laws or regulations. A legally enforceable promise is made when you represent and warrant.
In addition, SendClean reserves the right to refuse service to any member, close their account, or change their eligibility requirements at any time.
The contract between you and SendClean is formed when you create an account and accept these terms, and the contract’s terms (the “Term”) then start. The term will continue until either you or we terminate the agreement in accordance with these terms, whichever comes first, or until you or we no longer have a SendClean account. When you register for an account on behalf of a business or other entity, you guarantee that you are authorized to accept these terms and enter into the agreement on that entity’s behalf.
3. Closing Your Account
This agreement may be terminated at any time and for any reason by either you or SendClean. You can end the agreement by closing your SendClean account, or we can do it by notifying you that we’re doing so. Anytime and for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel your service. In no case will we give you a refund or compensation. We reserve the right to close your account if it has been inactive for 24 or more months. In this case, you will not be eligible for a refund of any prepaid sums or compensation for unused Pay as You Go Credits. After the termination of your account, you acknowledge and agree that all data associated with it, including your campaigns, may be permanently deleted. Each username is distinct and may only be used once. In the event that your account is closed, the username will no longer be usable on any new accounts and cannot be reclaimed.
We reserve the right to modify any of the terms by posting the updated terms on our SendClean website. The new terms will be applicable to any future or new uses of the service starting immediately upon posting on the effective date specified in the new terms, as applicable, unless you cancel your account. We reserve the right to make changes to the service, Add-ons, and/or any of the service’s features at any time, as well as to stop providing the service, Add-ons, and/or any of the service’s features altogether.
5. Account and Password
It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password confidential. As a user, you are also responsible for any account that you access and for any activity that occurs in such an account (other than activity that SendClean is directly responsible for but is not performed in accordance with your instructions). Any unauthorized access to or use of your account must be reported right away to us. Passwords that are stolen or hacked are not our responsibility. You may only receive instructions on how to reset your password from us because we do not have access to your current password. We reserve the right to change any of your contact information in your account for billing purposes. Additionally, you guarantee that all the information you give us when you create an account, access the service, and use it will always be complete and accurate. On the basis of the data you’ve given us in your account, we may get in touch with you or any seats, authorized users, or logins you’ve added.
6. Account Disputes
We are not familiar with your company’s internal operations or the nature of your interpersonal connections. You won’t ask for access to or details about a user’s account that isn’t yours, and you’ll deal with anyone who disputes your ownership of the account directly. The content of an account, as well as the contact and profile information listed for that account, are some of the factors we consider when determining who the account’s owner is. SendClean will require you to resolve any issues arising when contact and profile information are different or when ownership can’t be reasonably determined.
As soon as we identify a dispute, we may suspend any account associated with the dispute, including the ability to log in and send emails, until the dispute is properly resolved.
II. Acceptable Use Policy
III. Prohibited Content
Never use SendClean to advertise illegal activity, distribute offensive content, or harass others. The following activities are prohibited when using SendClean:
- illegal products or services
- email messages that are illegal under the CAN-SPAM act or other anti-spam laws
- sexually explicit or pornographic material
- campaigns endorsing or promoting violent extremism or terrorism
- Products that are counterfeit or that violate the intellectual property rights of others, such as their trademarks, copyrights, designs, or patents
- Products marketed as being able to treat, cure, or prevent COVID-19 but not authorized for use in an emergency by regulatory or public health organizations like the WHO
- Products with excessive prices, price gouging, or misleading pricing practices are in demand as a result of COVID-19 and are therefore illegal under the law.
Abuse complaints are higher than average in some industries, which may jeopardize delivery. We reserve the right to restrict access to our platform for companies that provide the following services, goods, or content:
- Services like international marriage brokers, mail-order bride/spouse finders and escort services
- Sites or services for hookups, flings, or sexual encounters
- pharmaceutical goods
- Scams involving working from home, earning money online, and lead generation possibilities
- Products or services related to gambling
- Multi-level advertising
- Affiliate promotion
- Credit restoration and debt relief
- List rental companies or brokers
- Selling followers or “Likes” for a social media platform
- Any digital assets connected to an initial coin offering, including cryptocurrencies and virtual currencies
IV. Content Subject to Additional Scrutiny
We’ve also discovered that some content might lead to abuse rates that are higher than usual. Due to this, we might carefully scrutinize accounts that provide the following services, goods, or content:
- Online trading, stock market-related information, or day trading tips
- daily astrology reports
- Loans and mortgages
- vitamin, herbal, and nutritional supplements
- Adult novelty and entertainment products
- Online dating services and applications (sexually explicit material, including images of nudity, and dating sites or services with a sexual emphasis are not allowed)
- Real estate
- Services that enable sending mail automatically to clients without creating or reviewing the content
- Products that are in demand as a result of COVID-19 and are governed by applicable law
We reserve the right to suspend, throttle, or disable an account if we discover abuse.
V. Prohibited Actions
Although we put a lot of effort into upholding our platform’s positive reputation, we also rely on our users to help out. You may not:
- Post spam. Bulk emails and one-on-one commercial emails both fall under the category of spam.
- Any commercial or marketing email you send must contain a link to an opt-in form or other proof of consent.
- Include any content that wasn’t made by you, wasn’t made available for your use, that would violate someone else’s rights, or sell it in your store in your campaigns, websites, ads, or accounts. Text, images, graphics, and other content are included.
- Use any false or inaccurate names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other details when using the service or when creating, managing, or sending campaigns using our service.
- Share your password.
- Reverse engineering, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to understand any software
- Create a competing product using any of the software.
- Send promotional emails with an external unsubscribe process or without a SendClean unsubscribe mechanism.
- Unless you’re a franchisee or employee of an agency, create multiple accounts for any person or organization in order to send the same content.
- Add any of this data to an account, an email, or in any other way upload it to our servers: Passwords, security codes, Social Security numbers, or delicate personal information
- Don’t send campaigns that will be delivered as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless you’ve used a feature designed for that.
- Send email campaigns to lists of any kind, including purchased, rented, third-party, co-registrant lists, and publicly available data.
- Forward or send personal mail.
- Utilize another service to send the content you create with SendClean.
- Images that you host on our servers for other purposes than your use of the service
- We do not host content on our servers for any purpose other than your use of the Service
- Using Transactional, send bulk emails with the same content to many individuals.
- Transactional emails are designed for transactions. For bulk sending, please use SendClean campaigns
- Send bulk emails, which are emails with the same content sent to multiple recipients, through SendClean Inbox
- One-to-one messages are handled by SendClean Inbox. SendClean campaigns are the best option for bulk sending
- You may use the Opt-out Footer to comply with applicable law if you send a message through your SendClean Inbox that may be considered a commercial or marketing communication under applicable law. This footer provides your contacts with an option to unsubscribe from one-to-one messages sent from your Inbox.
- To sell counterfeit products or products that violate the intellectual property rights of others, including trademarks, copyrights, designs, or patents
VI. Best Practices
Our marketing platform has millions of users around the world, so we feel it’s our responsibility to be extra vigilant in preventing abuse of our services to protect both our users and their contacts. Additionally, our reputation and deliverability are dependent on keeping the platform clean. We provide articles outlining best practices in our knowledge base, and we may update them from time to time. As an example, we offer best practices and guidelines regarding audience permission. Using SendClean in violation of these best practices may result in your account being suspended or terminated.